CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 11, 2007

Facts of life...

My little girl is Olive, sounds like the fruit. I really like the name olivia, but a guy in my hallway at work named his little one Alivia or something like that and it didn't feel too appropriate to have my dog with a name that sounds exactly the same. So Olive it is... Ben even gave in on the name Sophie, but by then I felt really bad and Olive is really cute. Or at least that's what everyone at the vet said and the people we hung out with at Millers the next day.

so now to the facts:

-Olive can now sleep through the night!!! Thank you!! only 5 days where she whined quite a bit.. she does like to play at 5 in the morning, but hey, a least she doesn't get up at 1, 3, 4. 5...

-Olive doesn't like wet grass so she has a tendency to leave "presents" on the stepping stones and rocks right in front of the stairs from the deck.

-Puppy bites and scratches heal quickly, the scratches and bites I get today will be gone tomorrow and replaced with a new set.

-I'm super excited for Kristin's bridal shower tomorrow, and the fun night after! I'm bringing my pup to the wedding but she has to stay home this weekend... so she knows where home is :)

4 comments:

AJ said...

Ahhh puppy presents, I don't miss them.

Anonymous said...

I bathed and groomed our chihuahuas myself yesterday and I'm still recovering. I had scratches, dog hair stuck everywhere, I was soaked... But you gotta love it. One of our dogs still poops on the porch and he's 3. He's kind of a wimp...

Maria said...

sorry I didn't answer your text. Mom was visiting... so I wasn't checking my phone as much... and then I forgot about it til now! :)

Maria said...

I can't make it to the wedding either... :( I'm starting a pretty pressing project at work right now and I couldn't get out of town that weekend... Give Olive a hug for me! and baby Winston! :)