CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Office


I'm a huge fan of The Office. We make quite the night of it, our friend Josh comes over, we make dinner, then watch My Name is Earl and The Office. I wasn't a fan of it at first but now we get so excited about one night a week. It's nice to have a routine, it's also nice to know that I only have one more day of work.

So next Friday we move to our new house! I've got some pics. It's 1500 square feet, 4 bedrooms and 700 square feet finished in the basement. We are only painting the basement family room (It's slightly hideous, with green leaves sponged on the walls) so that shouldn't be too horrible.



Our kitchen is mostly new, but it does have a black sink and brass faucet. We love all the room and cabinets. I might actually cook... yes let the laughing begin...

Our back yard backs up to a park that is enclosed by the other houses in the area, very cool for the summer. We are so excited to hang out and put up a volleyball net and throw around the football.

Alright well I am off to bed!


6 comments:

Stephie said...

Congrats on the house! I love the kitchen, I wish I had that much room :(

h said...

Love the kitchen! Welcome to the blogging world...

Laura said...

We have the same cabinets! (Or pretty darn close from the picture!)

Jericho Rose said...

YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm so excited you joined us. ;) I miss you.

Jericho Rose said...

Are you going to throw a house warming party?!

Kara said...

Congratulations on the beautiful home. I love the kitchen. What type of countertop is in it? It looks nice.