CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend

So Friday night I had a work recognition event at a bar in Bay City. There was an
open bar and the food was pretty good. I managed to take full advantage of the open

bar, but luckily left before way drunk and embarrassing Sonya came out. We had a
hypnotist for our entertainment, and while not as good as the guy that comes to Tech, he was pretty funny. I think it helped that people from our table went up, and that it wasn't me.
















Saturday we got free
tickets to the Pistons. We stopped to pick Miller up and have a
drink at his
house. We then proceeded to game and had a few more drinks at the bar

before taking our seats. Sadly as we climbed to our seats I became winded.
I like to
assume I'm kinda in shape, at least able to jog a bit, but climbing
up a flight of
stairs... can't do it. The game was fun but we spent a lot of
our time in the bar,
which was also fun. We met up with Havey and a few
Sig taus, we decided definitely
on a house warming party, not sure when.
Jer if you have a good date let me know, it
needs to be after the second
week in March. Driving home stunk though, as the boys
feel asleep in the
back while I tried to stay awake. Ben was a bit intoxicated and
had a
rough Sunday, but we just sat around and started packing.


Well it's off to the gym for me....

2 comments:

Jericho Rose said...

hmmmm.... March 3-7 I'm in Cali for my b-day. What about March 17th? Is that a Saturday...how fun.

Kara said...

I haven't been to a Pistons game in forever. I really want to go sometime.