CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Working Out

So I enjoy working out. Yet I can never get myself to go without some else telling
me to. Once I'm there, I love it, I feel great, and I'm very happy that I went. So
why can't I just go?

I think it's because I know I could sit on my couch and take a nap instead, which
honestly.. Doesn't that sound so much better. So if any of you have some good
motivational tricks to get yourself to the gym, let me know. I need it!

6 comments:

Kara said...

I struggle working out too. I can't find the time between working, spoiling babies, etc. Once I get in more of a routine, I plan on starting again.

Crystal said...

Ugh. I hate working out. Well, once I get started I guess it's not so bad.

Katie said...

No gym tips - I hate it, so I just don't go most of the time - oops! But, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad to see things are going so well for you and Wilmer! :)

alanna rose said...

Find a friend! I can never motivate myself to wrokout. If I have a motivated workout-buddy then I am more successful.

AJ said...

Umm yeah, I'm not great at motivation for working out. Everyday the add on the radio for ultra-sonic lipo suction becomes more and more appealing.

This is a horrible question, but I don't know what your man looks like. Is one of the guys in the picture (in the last post) Ben? Sorry!

Maria said...

You joined the world of blogging! fabulous.. Prom was this past weekend-- it wasn't the same with you! :) I left the 22 year olds at home this year too! that was a good call.