CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Finally!!!

Oh my, I am finally back online. The saga involving the Internet hook-up at our house would take me quite some time and would frankly get me all worked up again, so I'll summarize -
AT&T decided they weren't sure if they could get us DSL at our new place, they take a week, still no decision, we decide to go to charter. Day before charter comes AT&T says "sure we can give you DSL" you'll get it in two days... Yeah!!! Day comes, no Internet. Problems arrived from starting cable Internet request, AT&T cancels things without letting us know, Ben yells at a few people, Internet in a few days, day comes, problem with the line. Honestly, completely frustrating. But they fixed it finally and I now have Internet. Thank you AT&T....

Moving into the house was fun. It's been two full weeks and the place is still a mess. We managed to paint the family room, and the trim and Stanley Steemer just left, so we almost have a normal place to hang out now. I'll put up pictures when we finally get our desktops set up and download the 100 pictures stored on our camera.

Something incredibly funny to me though is all the service people we have coming to the house calling me the wife or asking for my husband. It's hard to correct people so I try to spell out dating before married comes up, but sometime it's unavoidable. And since I'm not one to correct people, like pronouncing my name incorrectly or spelling it wrong... it's SonYa not SonJa..., I tend to just let it go. But it makes Ben so uncomfortable... which is funny.

Anyway, I'm off to move stuff around the house, and do a little shopping :)

1 comments:

Kara said...

I swear internet is always the hardest thing to get. I had issues too once we moved into our house.