CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 12, 2007

New Job

So I start a new job today. It's with Dow, same as before, but this time I'm an actually employee instead of a contractor. I didn't sleep for anything last night. I even took some of Ben's ambien and that didn't help. Normally I'm out in 10 minutes with that stuff but last night was awful. I have paper work to go over and after lunch I'll be in my new building. I dropped my stuff off there on the 1st and everyone was really nice but I'm still super nervous.

Ok, well off to work... Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Good luck, Sonya! Congrats on being an employee now. :)

J-MAC + Dana said...

Good luck and congrats. I'm so jealous.

alanna rose said...

Good Luck!

I like Nyxie for the dog's name, I'm not into people names for animals.