CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm here

Well I'm back... there hasn't been much going on in my world, just learning a new
job, and being slightly overwhelmed by it in the process. I'd tell you more about it
but some might be offended so if you really want to know send me an email at
skparsha@school email.

In other news, the CEO of my company started a intranet blog. Yeah he did... in 6
hours there were 130 comments... Now to me that seems slightly ridiculous, but he
did start it this morning so it could just be the initial congrats comments. I'd
like to see what he'll get in the coming months, or whether they think it'll take up
too much time of the employees.

Amanda Levitt and her boyfriend were in town this past weekend and I had them and
Christine over for dinner and drinks. This was my first hosting opportunities and
I'd say that it was a success. Even while cooking we were able to hang out and talk
and everyone seemed to have a good time. It was great seeing Amanda, to see that she
was doing well in Omaha. I also hadn't seen Christine in a while, even though we
live maybe two miles from one another and I used to pass her house on my way to
work, so it was nice to have an excuse to get together.

On the puppy front, I found a breeder that I'm going to go with although it means I
won't have a puppy until June. That is a bit longer away than I wanted since a main
part of it is me having "someone" to hang out with while Wilmer golf's after work
everyday (and at least 18 on Sat. or Sun). But the breeder looks reputable and the
dogs she is breeding are both brindle so I have a good chance at getting the color I
want. So unless I see a puppy I really want (which by the way is almost all of them)
that's in the right age range I'll not get a dog till June. Oh and the name thing
was pretty much split, so I guess we'll see what fits when we get her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

refresh my mind--I was out of the loop for a while. is Wilmer/Ben from Tech? How long have you been w/ him? You work at Dow? My dad used to work there.

Jericho Rose said...

You can come visit me while Wilmer plays golf. Kevin is going to be gone till Monday, so I'm headed to WI.