CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm a mommy!!!


I picked out my puppy this morning!!! She's a few days over a week old, a brindle with a small white marking on her neck and face and a white chest. I'll get her around the middle of May which should give us plenty of time to puppy proof and get all of her stuff ready. We won't decide officially on a name until we pick her up, or until Ben decides to go my way!



On a bad note, I have had awful sinus headaches the last few days. I've been taking Claritin-D and that had been helping, but it must getting worse outside or something cause it's really killing me. If you guys have any ideas for over the counter medicines that help you let me know, I need something or work is going to hurt for a few months.

5 comments:

Jericho Rose said...

How cute..... I love puppies. We are defiantely going to the triangle formal. I guess there is a big list. Kevin said you and Wilmer are going, so that made me happy. See you in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

how sweet. I love dogs--I have 2 Chihuahuas. As for Midland, I agree that it is boring. There isn't much there. The Aquatic Center is nice I guess... My dad was a research engineer at Dow. He patented a silicone injection molding system there. He's got his PhD from Tech in Metallurgy (sp?).

Erika said...

Get a prescription. Claritin didn't work that well for me and the prescription stuff works TONS better. My favorite is Zyrtec, but there are tons of other choices. Allegra, Nasonex, etc. My allergies have gotten worse every year, so take care of yourself! The most shocking (and I totally don't mean to be captain bringdown here...) is that I found out I'm allergic to dogs. I grew up with dogs, and NEVER was allergic to them before. But I got tested two years ago and reacted. I was devastated. But Zyrtec works wonders.

AJ said...

I had the same phenomenon as Erika. I wasn't allergic to much until I got to high school. I joined the swimming & diving team. The force of the chlorinated water going into my sinus cavities all the time for four years has totally sensitized me to all allergens. I am now allergic to dust, chlorine, cats, dogs, etc. Most things just give me hives and itchy eyes, but cats make me need an inhaler:( Anyways, my drug of choice is Allegra, but Zyrtec is pretty good too. The things with the "D" always made me feel like I was running a marathon or something, they make my heart crazy!

Super cute puppy!

alanna rose said...

I love your puppy!