CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 2, 2007

So since I don't have internet access at work, and it's too much to do
this at home
I tend to write my blogs in an email and then paste them
into the website after
work. So if the formatting is off I'll try to take
care of it, sometimes I don't
catch it though.

We went to see Blades of Glory on Friday. I'm really not sure how to
rate this
movie. Yeah it was funny, I had to look away a few times
when it went a little far.
There was a plot though it was exceptionally
far fetched and a lot of the acting was
mostly obnoxious. However, I
obviously expected such things before I got there so it
did live up to
my expectations. It didn't hurt that I had a few drinks before

watching it.


We watched a few other movies at home this weekend too... Stranger
than Fiction, and
Night at the Museum. It was pretty relaxing. And
when we weren't watching movies we
raked. I finally started to take
care of my yard! And now I've sadly heard that
there is a possibility
of snow this week... poo...


Puppy news, no name yet. I think I should be a bit more open to the
fact that Ben
doesn't want that name, I don't need to be quite so
stubborn. We did a little price
shopping at PetSmart, and my pocket
book cried. I think we will be buying our crate
online. It's half the
price to get one that's selling on Ebay for the exact kind we
want...
that'll cut the overall price in half thankfully.


Other news, the job is going well. I'm finally getting out of my office
a few days a
week. However I'm not sure what to do when I don't
have things to do outside my
office. The person I should be watching
has other work that I won't be involved in
so there isn't a point to
watch that work and it's hard to track down others to
watch (the
buildings pretty big and I hate using the PA). So I'm still trying to

work on writing goals, do more online training and read more
procedures. Or really
read the procedures again. I'll be honest they
really didn't make any sense in the
first place. Otherwise the people
are nice and the atmosphere is pretty good.


Ok, so since I'm doing this at work and feeling kinda guilty I'll write
again later!

3 comments:

YGS said...

I feel your pain. We spent $200 at Pet Smart to get our house puppy ready.

Jericho Rose said...

How was night at the museum? I want to see it and Kevin thinks it is going to be horrible, but he already knows he's in for it. ;) Are you getting excited for formal? I can't wait. We are taking Friday off. When are you headed up north? I'm glad the new job is going well for you and you are adjusting. Everything is always cheaper online. I love amazon...especially for books.

Crystal said...

I thought night at the museum would be stupid but Zach wanted to see it... and I actually loved it. :)

Did you know you can post to your blog using email? That could make things a little easier for you. Here's a link:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41452&topic=8929