CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Weekend

I'm pretty excited for this weekend. Ben's parents are coming for the weekend, they are leaving tonight from Green bay and stopping in Manistique for the night. They should make it here by noon tomorrow after which we should be shopping at Birch Run and going to dinner at Uno Chicago Grill. We need help with a few things around the house and so they are bringing lots of tools for us to use and are offering their services. They will be leaving on Monday after Ben and I go to work, so we get two full quality days and a reason to clean the rest of our house.
Well I hope everyone has a great Easter and I'll let you know how the weekend goes.

4 comments:

alanna rose said...

Hope you had a nice visit - and a Happy Easter!

Jericho Rose said...

Are you staying at the SUPER 8 on Friday?

Anonymous said...

my dad is like Bob Vila when he comes to stay w/ us. he fixes everything. I love it.

Jericho Rose said...

barrels at triangles friday night...lots of them..yeah to not being able to drink them...blah. i will be bringing lots of bacardi and diet coke.