CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Houghton

I tell you what... I love fishbowls... especially when you get to enjoy them with a great group of people :) Unexpected though when we got to Houghton I just dropped Ben off at the Triangle house and went to the hotel. no hanging out, no dinner... so instead I met up with Jer and we drank at the ambo, then the dog where we saw Shaggy and tried to hook-up with Bailey and Marco, but no luck. We wandered down to the Triangle house where it was packed and I felt exceptionally old. Not just because I didn't recognize anyone, but because I remembered how much I hate being in that house... it was so dirty. Jer and I did see little Richie's little brother so that was kinda funny... he was trying to remember my name and was coming up with an s... then so... then finally I let him know he was on the right track and he comes out with it. It was pretty funny, then sad to find out he is a junior.... So OLD!!!
On Saturday I got my hair done at Regis so I didn't' have to worry about it once we got to copper harbor. It only cost me 30 bucks... that's what I pay to get a hair cut... I love Houghton.
We got pizza at the ambo for lunch, after Jer and I met up with Marco at the Delt Sig house. We tried for Bailey again but she had a meeting all day. So sadly we didn't get to see her at all.
The night was a lot of fun. dinner was ok, the drinks were a Mariner normal, cheap but weak so I didn't get as intoxicated as I wanted but I did play several games of photo hunt... not the dirty kind though - they didn't have it. :)
Sunday was a horrible drive home, the weather was great but I was so tired! And yesterday I was doing some work in the labs and basically looking down all day (which I have to look forward to doing all week) so today I went out and bought those heating pads to help me not hurt all day... pray that it works for me!

Countdown to puppy (with no name still): 9 days!!!

4 comments:

Jericho Rose said...

I hear ya on the weak drinks. I wasn't very happy about that which left my only solution.,.drinking tequila shots all night and some absolut pear vodka. Yum.

Jericho Rose said...

I hear ya on the weak drinks. I wasn't very happy about that which left my only solution.,.drinking tequila shots all night and some absolut pear vodka. Yum.

AJ said...

i miss houghton!

Kristin Cirino said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time in Houghton. I need to get up there again.